DAMIC - The Drug Alcohol and Mental Health Integrated Commissioning team overseas the

range of treatment and support options available in the Royal Borough of Greenwich


Greenwich has many specialist services that provide advice and support for anyone affected by drugs and alcohol.


If you are worried about your drug or alcohol use and would like to talk to someone, or if you are dependent and need support to reduce or stop using altogether, there are services specifically designed to enable you to take control.


Take a look at either the Local Adult Services page or the Local Services for Young People page.


If you are a family member, friend or carer looking for advice and support or would

like more information about other related services, have a look at the Other Services section of this website.


This particular page gives more information about Greenwich Council’s Drug, Alcohol

and Mental Health Commissioning Team and provides free posters to download.

©2015 Royal Borough of Greenwich